Hello and Happy Monday! I've been given a rather lovely blogging award from Elina Dahl. Elina writes a gorgeous blog from Stockholm where she is studying Digital Graphics. She has a lovely home and takes some beautiful photographs, please check out her blog.
Anyhoo, to accept this award, i have to answer the following questions!
1 Favourite song?
This would have to be Daydream Believer by the Monkees, sing it out
2 Favourite dish?
After Saturday, it has to be that potato pizza with red onions and
3 What makes you irritated?
4 When i'm upset....
I comfort eat
5 Favourite pet?
Dog - Beagle or Springer Spaniel
6 Black or white?
7 My greatest fear?
That something bad happens to my son.
8 My everyday attitude?
9 What is perfection for me?
My son saying he loves me!
10 My bad habits?
Skimming parts of books because i want to get to a better bit! /
drinking too much coffee/ avoiding exercise.
Then i have to list seven things about me:
* I love driving. There is nothing better to me than going on a long
trip in the car. I find it clears out my mind.
* I studied drama in my late twenties. I hoped to go to Drama School
after doing a college course. My son came along to change all that!
* My Dad is an Architect and studied at the Glasgow School of Art in thesixties. I learned about design and buildings from him. We had a house
full of original Conran pieces when i was a child which i used to be
embarrassed about as our house was different from all my friends!
* I was born in Glasgow but grew up in a small town near the coast in
West Scotland. I couldn't wait to move away. I love the city and
could never see myself moving to the countryside ever again. I like
the countryside for a holiday, but i love the hustle and bustle of
* I used to be quite confident, but over the years have become more
* I had endometriosis and was told i could not have kids. After years of
being in pain i was determined to fight it and began doing yoga and
looking after my nutrition. I argued with all the Consultants who told
me i would not get better this way, and one year later i was pregnant
and i've never suffered with it again.
* Whenever i see the sign that says Welcome to Scotland, i cry like
I now have to pass this award on to five other blogs. So in no particular order but i like them all very much:
I hope you enjoy discovering some of these lovely blogs.
Thanks again Elina, it was a very nice start to my week winning this award.